CBitss Technologies appreciates your visit to our Website and thanks you for your interest in our company’s products and services. The security of your privacy and personal data is an important thing for us. We recognize your need for proper protection and manage your personal information you share with us.
We understand that your privacy is important and that you concern about how your personal data is used and shared online. We are authentic to secure and protect your privacy and data of whatever nature, including business data, personal data, service data received in the capacity of a data processor etc.
Any word of this policy defined under the definition section shall have the meaning provided here, ignominy contradictory definitions provided in any other legal/ other documents/ prevailing understanding of common people.
How we use your personal information
- We will use your information to facilitate your order or enquiry and to complete the delivery of our services.
- If necessary, we may use your information to enforce our rights.
- We also may use the personal information to improve the product offering, develop, and deliver products, services, content and advertising.
- We may use personal information to send important notices and communications regarding our products and services or may changes the terms, conditions and policies.
- Personal information can also be used internally for research, analysis and auditing.
We also utilize your information to communicate with you. We can send certain mandatory service communications like welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and support declaration. We may also contact you to inform about the products or services available with our company. CBitss makes commercially reasonable efforts to keep your files complete, up to date and accurate. If you want to contact us, access, update or correct your personal information please contact us at any time.